Western Australian Brewers Conference
Claremont Showgrounds | Fri 28 Jun
In a first for the WA brewing community, we’re excited to invite you to experience a day of education and networking with a range of fantastic speakers and industry leaders at this not to be missed event.
Held on Friday 28 June at the Claremont Showgrounds, the conference will be jam-packed with technical brewing workshops, sales and marketing seminars, and panel discussions.
The day will also include a trade expo, giving attendees the opportunity to build strong relationships with local, national and international suppliers to the brewing industry.
The program will include:
- Keynote speaker – Jayne Lewis, Executive Brewer and Co-Founder of Two Birds Brewing (VIC)
• Technical brewing and trouble-shooting workshops hosted by Hugh Dunn, ECU Lecturer
• Barrels 101 with Will Irving, Feral Brewing
• Brewery start-up – panel discussion
• Brand quality and its impact on your beer – panel discussion
• Hospitality insights – panel discussion
• Small brewery quality with Dirk Penny, Gage Roads
• Fermentation with Sean Symons, White Lakes Brewing
• Yeast with Joe Pitt, Fermentis
With more to be announced.
This is a day not to be missed for anyone involved or wanting to get started in the industry.
Tickets: $75 (plus booking fee)
- Two lecture theatres hosting an exciting program of technical brewing and supply chain; and sales and marketing seminars.
• Trade exhibitor area, led by our Platinum Partners, Bintani and Cryer Malt.
• Lunch, beers and refreshments, tea and coffee .
Registrations open at 8am with the conference starting at 9am.