Bridges To Beer Run
The Dutch Trading Co | Sat 18 Nov
Run into WA Beer Week with something different.
Put on your favourite WA beer gear while joining fellow beer enthusiasts and WA brewing legends from the beer and hospitality industries in the inaugural WA Beer Week Run. The self-timed 6 km run or walk celebrates the WA beer community, an active lifestyle and Movember. The run starts at McCallum Park, Victoria Park and ends back at the Dutch Trading Co. where a karma keg will be tapped to raise money for the Movember Foundation.
The $15 registration fee will be donated to Movember Foundation.
The run starts at 11.00am in McCallum Park, Victoria Park before heading over the Causeway, Claisebrook Cove and Wyndam bridges, past Crown Casino before finishing back where it started in McCallum Park. From there it’s a short walk to the Dutch Trading Co. where a karma keg will be tapped to raise money for the Movember Foundation. Donations while sipping on a relaxing, post run beer will gladly be accepted to raise awareness for men’s health issues including depression and prostate cancer.
The fine print on the back of the label:
· By joining the WA Beer Week Run participants are representing the WA beer community. Let’s keep things fun and respectful for ourselves and the broader community.
· All normal traffic laws apply even on the shared use paths.
· WA Beer Week Run expects that participants ensure that they are in adequate health to join the event and accepts no liability for injury.
· Participants should estimate 45 minutes for the run and up to 1.5 hours if walking.
· It is recommended that participants carry at least 500ml of water for hydration during the event. There are free public water fountains along the course route however it is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that they are adequately hydrated.
Food will be available for purchase at the finish line of Dutch Trading Co.