WA Beer Week “Bridges to Beer” Run 2018
The Dutch Trading Co | Sat 17 Nov
Run into WA Beer Week with something different!
Wear your favourite WA beer t-shirt or hat while joining fellow beer enthusiasts plus legends from the beer and hospitality industries in the inaugural WA Beer Week Run.
A $15 registration fee will be donated to Movember Foundation.
This year we have opened up the Run with more options:
– 3km walk
– 6km run
– 10km run
– MARATHON!!! (42.2km)
The self-timed run or walk celebrates the WA beer community and an active lifestyle while raising money for the Movember Foundation.
The run starts at 10.30am in McCallum Park, Victoria Park be. Once the chosen circuit is complete (hopefully in record time!), the finishing line located back at McCallum Park is a short walk to the Dutch Trading Co.
A karma keg will be tapped to raise money for the Movember Foundation. Generous donations will be gladly accepted to raise awareness for men’s health issues including depression and prostate cancer while relaxing with a post run beer.
The fine print on the back of the label:
· By joining the WA Beer Week Run participants are representing the WA beer community. Let’s keep things fun and respectful for ourselves and the broader community.
· All normal traffic laws apply even on the shared use paths.
· WA Beer Week Run expects that participants ensure that they are in adequate health to join the event and accepts no liability for injury.
· Participants should estimate 45 minutes for the run and up to 1.5 hours if walking.
· It is recommended that participants carry at least 500ml of water for hydration during the event. There are free public water fountains along the course route however it is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that they are adequately hydrated.