WA Beer and Brewing Conference
Claremont Showgrounds | Fri 10 Jun
Presented by the WA Brewers Association with our partners Bintani and Cryer Malt, the WA Beer & Brewing Conference returns to Perth.
We invite you to experience a day of education and networking with a range of fantastic speakers and industry leaders at this not to be missed event.
Held at the Claremont Showgrounds, the conference will be jam-packed with technical brewing workshops, sales and market insights, panel discussions about capital investment, brewery start ups and growth; and plenty more.
The day will also include a trade expo, giving attendees the opportunity to build strong relationships with local, national and international suppliers to the brewing industry.
Program highlights include:
- Brewery start-up panel discussion
- Tourism and the beer industry
- Market trends and insights
- Carbon neutral breweries
- Creating brewpubs and hospitality experiences
- Manufacturing lo and no alcohol beer
- Ingredient provenance
- Climate change and its impact on barley growing
- Beer events and brand development
Full program to be announced soon.
This is a day not to be missed for anyone involved or wanting to get started in the industry.
Tickets: $80 for WA Brewers Association members | $95 non-members (plus booking fee)
- Three lecture areas hosting an exciting program presentation and panel discussions.
- Trade exhibitor area, led by our Presenting Partners, Bintani and Cryer Malt.
- Lunch, beers and refreshments.
Registrations open at 8am with the conference starting at 9am in the Silver Jubilee Pavilion, Claremont Showgrounds – enter Gate 1.
Thanks to our partners for supporting the WA Beer & Brewing Conference
Presenting Partners: Cryer Malt, Bintani
Gold Partners: Barons Beverage Services, Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development, EES Shipping, Ellerslie Hops, Fermentis, Flying Foam, HPA,
Silver Partners: Air Liquide, Ecolab, Kegstar, Konvoy, Liquid Mix, TFG, WARRRL,
Media Partner: Brews News