Indian Ocean Hotel x Colonial Brewing Co. Beergustation
Indian Ocean Hotel | Wed 26 Jun
Join us for a night of beer and food at the Indian Ocean Hotel as part of WA Beer week.
Colonial Brewing Co. have given Indian Ocean Hotel’s Chef Cory a challenge: Here are 5 of our favorited brews. Pair each of these beers with your tastiest morsels, highlighting and complimenting each complex and delicious character to aid and abet ticket holders in a journey of flavour and fun.
Chef Cory has risen to the occasion, and is
Ticket holders will enjoy the following:
– Bertie or Small Ale on arrival
– Course one – South West Sour with WA farmed Marron with finger lime and watercress.
– Couse two – Draught with Habanero bar chestnuts
– Course three – Pale Ale with beer battered locally grown barramundi with salsa verde and cured lemon.
– Course four – IPA with Dr Paul’s Pineapple Express buffalo wings
– Course five – Robust Porter with smoked Harvey cheese fondue with locally produced sourdough.
Colonial’s resident Beer Expert will be on hand to talk through the beers as well as talk around how Chef has paired the food course to the beer style.
2 x tickets to Flavour Town please!
Ticket includes 5 beers, 5 hors d’oeuvres style food pairings, a complimentary beer or cider to begin and a Colonial Brewing Co. branded beer glass.
5 hors d’oeuvres style food pairings
Food has been selected to compliment each beverage and to shine a spotlight on some of WA’s best local producers in honour of WA Beer Week.