Event Holder Terms and Conditions
Event Registration Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Event Holders
General terms that apply to all WA Beer Week Events
- These terms and conditions relate to your holding an event/s as part of WA Beer Week
- WA Beer Week will take place from 17th – 27th November 2017
- Your event/s will take place on the date(s) agreed to by WA Beer Week.
- To host an event/s as part of WA Beer Week, you must agree to these terms and conditions and pay the relevant registration fee/s. All Event registrations are subject to approval by WA Beer Week, and WA Beer Week may accept or refuse registrations at its sole discretion without the need to provide reasons.
- Except as otherwise agreed expressly in writing and advised to you by WA Beer Week, you must arrange and pay all costs whatsoever associated with your event.
- Your event/s must be open to the public, but may be subject to any capacity restrictions that apply to your event venue. WA Beer Week will provide a ticketing platform for you to sell tickets to the public for your event/s.
- You are required to supply WA Beer Week organisers with 2 promotional tickets to your event for PR and Marketing purposes.
- WA Beer Week and your event/s will be promoted by WA Beer Week through a marketing campaign which may include press, online and radio advertising. Your participation in WA Beer Week and your event will be included in the official WA Beer Week website. The extent of such promotion will be at the sole discretion of WA Beer Week.
- You must promote your involvement with WA Beer Week and your event by using the supplied WA Beer Week logo on your website, on event displays and in your own marketing.
- By registering your event you grant WA Beer Week (Through Ticketing partner Eventbrite) exclusive rights to sell tickets to your event/s, unless otherwise agreed in writing with WA Beer Week. All funds collected by WA Beer Week & Eventbrite on your behalf will be passed on to the registered event holder using the financial details provided upon event registration no less than 14 business days following the successful delivery of the event
- Where multiple parties take part in an event/s, it is the registered event holder’s responsibility to distribute ticketing income to each party appropriately. WA Beer Week will only accept the payment details for the event holder who registers the event online, and will only pay ticketing income to that payee at the end of WA Beer Week.
- Your event/s must comply with all appropriate legislation, both federal and state, including Insurance and Liquor Licencing requirements relevant to your event/venue.
- By registering for an event/s with WA Beer Week, event holders grant permission to WA Beer Week, and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs of their event/s. It is understood that these images may be used by WA Beer Week for promotion or other marketing purposes. Event Holders agree that they are not entitled to remuneration or any other payment from WA Beer Week in respect of images of their event/s or their use.
- If your participation in WA Beer Week is ultimately refused, your registration fee/s will be refunded to you, less any bank fees incurred by WA Beer Week in accepting your registration fee.
- Only events confirmed by WA Beer week have permission to use logos, artwork and IP of WA Beer Week. WA Beer Week reserves the right to prevent the use of its logo, artwork and IP for any event or activity not approved as part of the official WA Beer Week program.
- All cancellations must be notified to WA Beer Week in writing to email@example.com. If you cancel your registration/s before 1st November 2017 you will be entitled to a refund of the event/s registration fee, less a 20% administration cost. You are not permitted to cancel your registration/s after this date. If, through circumstances out of your control, you cancel your registration after 1st November 2017, you will not be entitled to any refund of your registration fees.
- You consent to the personal information in the lodgement and registration being collected and used by WA Beer Week for the purpose of informing you about other services, events and other craft beer related activities that are organised or promoted by WA Beer Week. Notwithstanding the above consent, all personal information collected by WA Beer Week will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided and in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
- WA Beer Week reserves the right to change the date and/or time of WA Beer Week or cancel WA Beer Week or your participation in WA Beer Week provided it gives you 14 days written notice of the change and, in the event of cancellation, refunds your event/s registration fee to you.
- All prices are in Australian dollars and exclusive of GST